This is a privately owned forum. We reserve the right to accept or decline your membership application, so you are not guaranteed membership and your membership is subject to revocation.
Violation of the rules will result in a warning and possibly a ban, depending on the severity of the violation. Warnings may be issued by PM or by the warning system in less severe rule violation. Permanent bans are at the discretion of the management.
EACH FORUM MAY HAVE ITS OWN SET OF RULES. PLEASE READ ALL STICKIES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS BEFORE POSTING.
Here are the general forum rules:
The management reserves the right to make judgment calls. We can't write a rule for everything. If we see nonsense on the forum we will take care of it. This is the "no nonsense" rule.
1. Do not promote or link to your affiliate pages, websites, domains, blog, company, or services in any of the discussion forums unless otherwise stated in the individual forum rules. This includes starting a thread, or replying to a post. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM, unless the thread has been created in one of the Advertising forums (or Help Wanted), where you then may reply to a post with a self-promotion. For the rules related to signatures, refer to rule #13.
2. No content that is considered racist, sexist, obscene, illegal, objectionable, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated. This includes avatars. All such content will be deleted and your account may be closed without notice. This includes avatars.
3. You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing against someone's will information that is private and personal unless you have evidence of a crime or scam, and then you may post it in relevant forums. Your post will be deleted if you cannot back up your claim.
4. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
5. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion.
6. Do not spam the forums. Only post one thread per topic or sale, and do not cut and paste it or change it slightly and post it.
7. Do not PM spam. You should only PM to reply to a PM sent to you, or to answer a post that has requested a PM response.
8. You may only advertise in the designated advertising forums. You may not post the same sale or advertising thread within a seven day period.
9. Do not "bump" your threads with the word "bump" or no relevant information. Do not use sneaky bump tactics like "If you PM me, post in the thread that you PM'd me". No "PM sent" replies to threads. There are too many bump tactics to list, so please just don't try any of them. Trading bumps is not permitted, you bump for me, I bump for you, etc., so even if there's no harm intended, do not bump others' threads because you think it's a good deal, or the recipient will feel obligated to bump your thread, and you can see where this will lead. All threads with excessive can be closed by administration at any time.
10. Promoting other money or money making related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of MoneyFanClub) in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted.
11. "What other money making forums are there?" and "Which money making forum is best?" types of threads are not allowed and will be closed.
12. No charity, fundraising, "woe is me” posts. You may have a well known charity in your signature, that's it. Threads designed to persuade members to provide sympathetic consideration will be deleted and bans will be issued.
13. Although you are allowed to have links in your forum signature, your signature may not exceed 3 lines and 300 characters in length, and may contain no more than 4 links. Adult links are not allowed in your signature. Members with less than 20 posts may not have links in signatures. The use of your forum signature to attack another member is not allowed. HTML and images have been disabled in signatures, with the exception that members with 100 posts may post 1 image and use that as a link as well, if desired. Your signature must abide by the forum rules that apply to posts.
14. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.
15. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.
16. You may not have more than one account. Accounts may not be shared by more than one individual.
17. MoneyFanClub does not get involved in user issues with other members or issues they have with companies. All opinions and posts made by users do not reflect those of the forum. MoneyFanClub is a discussion forum where members have the right to free speech. If you post about another MFC member, make sure that you can back it up.
18. You may not use, reproduce or distribute any forum topics or posted content anywhere other than on MoneyFanClub.com.
19. MoneyFanClub cannot get involved in sales disputes happening in the forum. Please resolve all sales disputes yourself. If the user does not respond the way you want, if you must, you may go ahead and post the facts in the same discussion thread where the deal was started. This may help to lead to a desirable outcome. Make sure if you post about another MFC member, that you can back it up. We recommend filing a civil complaint with the other party if a transaction goes awry.
20. Any member found liable for any other form of fraudulent or deceiving activity will immediately be terminated from MoneyFanClub Forum.
21. Reporting posts. The proper way to report a post that you feel is in breach of the sitewide rules and/or the specific forum's sticky rules is to click the “Report Post” icon that corresponds with the post. Your report is confidential and is only seen by the moderation and administration team. This process is designed to ensure your privacy. The member who you report will not know of your report nor the identity of the person(s) who reported it. Reporting a post creates a special thread in a special area of the forum only seen by the moderators and admins, and also sends out a notice. We're a community and if you catch something before a moderator does, please help the community by placing a report, it only takes a moment to click the Report Post icon. Thanks for your help!
22. Account deletion. Generally speaking, MoneyFanClub does not delete accounts. Accounts are lifetime memberships. If you wish to leave the forum, your account will remain. All existing posts and feedback will remain associated with the account. You may update your user title and signature to identify that you have left the forums, have clocked out, or that you are taking a hiatus from the business, etc. In the case where members are banned, the account will remain but all the posts may be deleted.
Rules subject to change without notice.
Please enjoy the debates and discussions and do your best to lead by example in creating a civil environment of mutual understanding and learning. This is your playing field, there's a lot of business to be done here at MoneyFanClub, so make the most of it!